At Quinn Building Supplies we import and machine all commonly used timber grades for structural use. We are committed to environmental management and as such all our timber products come from FSC and PEFC approved sources, through an approved chain of custody, which is available on request.
At Quinn Building Supplies, we:
- Importers of all sizes of timber for construction, C16, C24, TR26, CLS, Kiln Dried, Vacuum Pressure Treated and Machined Timber.
- Fully Licensed CATG Timber Grading & Sawmill facility
- On-site Drier Facility and Protim Vacuum Treatment system for treatment of timber against dry rot, woodworm and wet rot fungi, preserving the timber for external use.
- Suppliers of all types of Hardwood and Softwood; Whitewood, Redwood, Oak, Mahogany & Tulipwood Mouldings off the shelf.
- Using the latest CAD Software we can Design Timber Mould profiles to your design/template
- Architraves, Skirting, Panel Moulds, Handrails & all internal Timber Moulding
- T,G&V, Log Cabin, Weatherboard & Shiplap External Cladding Moulds
- Visit our on-site door showroom to view our extensive range of Doors, Moulds and Designer Handles
Visit our on-site door showroom to view our extensive range of doors, moulds and designer handles.
With a dedicated timber sales team, we supply to the joinery and carpentry industry, the leading industrial trailer manufacturers in the region and are also able to cater towards those in the furniture, kitchen and modular building industries.
We stock the following hardwoods:
- Sapele Mahogany
- White Oak
We stock the following softwoods:
- Southern Yellow Pine
- Douglas Fir
- Western Red Cedar
- Siberian Larch
*Other viarities and species are available on request.